Guide to streaming the U.S. Open with a VPN
So that’s VPNs for you. Next up is how to watch. Being one of the biggest Tennis events of the year, there are plenty of options for viewing the US Open.
Here are ExpressVPN’s top picks.
Stream the 2017 U.S. Open on ESPN (USA)
When it comes to streaming in the States, ESPN has exclusive coverage this year. In fact, ESPN is offering a whopping 1,300 hours of coverage. To stream with a VPN simply:
- Sign up for an ExpressVPN account
- Connect to any VPN location in the US
- Visit http://www.espn.com/tennis/ (you may need to enter your U.S. cable provider’s info in order to stream)
- Kick back and enjoy
Watch the U.S. Open with Eurosport (UK)
Prefer a British take on tennis? No problem. Eurosport in the UK is also streaming this year’s Open. To watch the games in HD just follow these three simple steps:
- Connect to any VPN location in the UK
- Visit http://www.eurosportplayer.co.uk/tennis/us-open_sto5570466/event.shtml (you’ll need to create a Eurosport account in order to stream)
Live stream with Fox Sports (AU)
Fox Sports in Australia is also offering live coverage of the 2017 US Open. Stay on top of all things tennis with a VPN.
- Connect to any VPN location in the Australia
- Visit http://www.foxsports.com.au/tennis/ (you’ll need to sign up or create an account in order to stream)
- Watch with added security
U.S. Open 2016 schedule
Worried about missing a match? ExpressVPN’s got ya covered. Keep in mind these times are in EDT, so be sure to check your streaming site of choice for exact times.
Team Djokovic or Team Murray?
Do you think Djokovic has what it takes to win again? Or will Murray take home the big prize? Over on the women’s, Serena Williams seems to be the number one pick again. Will anyone dethrone her?
Do you agree?
Leave your predictions in the comments, and be sure to contact ExpressVPN’s 24-hour Live Chat service if you’re having trouble connecting.