Step-by-step guide to watching F1 2017 with a VPN
Now you know how VPNs work, let’s get down to how you can use one to stream your favorite races. There are a bunch of different F1 broadcasters this year, but below are ExpressVPN’s top picks.
Watch Formula 1 races on TENplay and Fox Sports (AU)
Rejoice, Aussie fans, because Network Ten and Fox is live streaming EVERY Formula 1 race this year. The best part? You can catch every nail-biting win with a VPN.
- Sign up for an ExpressVPN account
- Connect to any VPN location in Australia
- Visit http://tenplay.com.au/sport/formula-1 or http://www.foxsports.com.au/motorsport/formula-one/race-centre and sign in
- Sit back and stream with extra privacy!
Stream F1 live on Sky Sports (UK)
Living in the UK? You can catch every race on Sky Sports F1. Be sure to visit the Sky Sports F1 for the latest news and updates. Keep in mind these times are in GMT, so be sure to set your clocks accordingly.
To stream with a VPN simply:
- Connect to any UK VPN location
- Visit http://www.skysports.com/f1 (remember to sign in to your account)
- Enjoy the races!
Stream Formula 1 on NBC Sports (USA)
Move over, Nascar. This year NBC Sports is also streaming every 2017 F1 race. Unfortunately, a U.S. cable subscription is required. But hey, if you already have one, then NBC is your best bet.
Here’s how to stream it with a VPN:
- Connect to any VPN location in the U.S.
- Visit http://motorsports.nbcsports.com/tag/f1-on-nbc-sports/ (you may need to enter your U.S. cable provider’s info in order to stream)
- Kick back and enjoy!
Don’t miss a single second!
Here’s a 2017 F1 event breakdown courtesy of FIA . Be sure to check your streaming site of choice for times.
ExpressVPN users, start your engines!
Can Lewis Hamilton, winner of the 2014 and 2015 titles, reclaim his spot as the top dog against 2016 champion Nico Rosberg? Or is somebody else ready to ascend to the throne?
Leave your predictions below, and be sure to contact ExpressVPN’s Live Chat for any VPN-related questions, comments, and concerns.