ExpressVPN’s all-inclusive guide to streaming the 2018 International Champions Cup
In the U.S., the International Champions Cup is airing exclusively on ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN3. You can also catch the action online at WatchESPN. There’s a catch, though: you’ll need to enter your US cable provider’s details to stream.
- If you don’t already have an ExpressVPN account, you can sign up here.
- Now that you have the app, connect to any VPN server location in the US.
- Next, head to http://espn.go.com/watchespn/, enter your cable provider’s details and find the International Champions Cup
- Enjoy the soccer –er football!
Watch the International Champions Cup on ESPN Deportes
Prefer a more latin approach to your football streams? ESPN Deportes is also streaming the Championship.
Steps are the same as above, but keep in mind broadcasts will be in Spanish.
Stream the International Champions Cup on Sky Sports
Sky Sports in the UK will also air the International Champions Cup. To stream with a VPN you’ll first need to create an account, but the steps are roughly the same.
- Connect to any VPN server location in the UK
- Create an account on SkySports or log in with your current account. (Note: You’ll need a Sky subscription in order to watch)
- Search for the International Champions Cup
Don’t miss the 2018 International Champions Cup
The schedule has not been announced yet, but you can check out the ESPNFC guide here.
Leave your predictions below!
Who do you think will be crowned this year’s champion? Real Madrid has a habit of dominating every competition they play in, Manchester City looks like the most unstoppable team in Europe, and let’s not forget the formidable Paris Saint-Germain.
Leave your predictions in the comments below, and be sure to contact ExpressVPN’s Live Chat support if you have any questions!