ExpressVPN’s comprehensive guide to streaming the 2016-17 NCAA college football season
It’s college football season! The best Saturdays of the year are back, so make sure you catch every breathtaking play and every tantalizing matchup by using a VPN!
From early non-conference clashes to the postseason bowl games and playoffs, the 2016-17 NCAA college football games will be available via the ESPN networks and other conference-specific networks. Are you ready to tune in and cheer your team to championship glory?
How to stream NCAA college football games online
There are two ways to tune into the games online:
- Use WatchESPN (which includes ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, the SEC Network, and more). WatchESPN is free to download but requires a valid U.S. cable subscription in order to stream live programs.
- Use Sling. Sling is an affordable, no-strings streaming package that includes ESPN. To subscribe to Sling, you will need to access the service from a U.S. IP address.
ExpressVPN is your season pass to every game online. Here’s how to get set up:
- If you don’t already have an ExpressVPN account, you can sign up here.
- Download the ExpressVPN app and connect to any VPN server location in the U.S.
- Head to http://espn.go.com/watchespn/, enter your cable provider’s details and find the stream for your game. Alternatively, tune in via Sling.
- Kick back and enjoy!
The NCAA college football playoff and major bowls schedule
(*All times in Eastern Time)
Saturday, December 31 – 3 PM
Peach Bowl – #1 Alabama vs. #4 Washington
Saturday, December 31 – 7 PM
Fiesta Bowl – #2 Clemson vs. #3 Ohio State
Friday, December 30 – 8 PM
Orange Bowl – #6 Michigan vs. #11 Florida State
Monday, January 2 – 1PM
Cotton Bowl – #15 Western Michigan vs. #8 Wisconsin
Monday, January 2 – 5pm
Rose Bowl – #5 Penn State vs. #9 USC
Monday, January 2 – 8:30 PM
Sugar Bowl – #7 Oklahoma vs. #14 Auburn
Monday, January 9 – 8:30 PM
College Football Playoff National Championship – #1 Alabama vs. #2 Clemson
Tigers at the top
There’s nothing quite like taking sweet revenge on the biggest of stages.
Recovering from a heart-breaking loss to the Alabama Crimson Tide in last year’s title game, the Clemson Tigers dethroned the defending champions in an instant classic to become the new kings of college football.
Can the Tigers make a back-to-back championship run? Will Alabama reclaim the throne? Or will a new team win the 2017-2018 NCAA college football national championship?
Leave your predictions in the comments below, and be sure to contact ExpressVPN’s Live Chat support if you have any questions!