How to stream the Australian Open with a VPN
There are lots of options for watching the Australian Open live online – provided you have a VPN. To watch:
- Sign up for an ExpressVPN account
- Install ExpressVPN on the device you want to watch the Australian Open 2018 on.
- Connect to a VPN server in the USA, UK or Australia.
- Stream the games on ESPN2 (USA), Tennis Channel (USA), Eurosport (UK) or Seven Network (Australia).
That’s an ace for you, and a broken serve for everyone else who doesn’t know how to stream the games.
Watch the Australia Open 2018 on Eurosport Player (UK)
Eurosport’s streaming subscription service is available in the UK. Here’s how you can watch:
- Get ExpressVPN
- Connect to a UK server with ExpressVPN.
- Go to www.eurosportplayer.co.uk and sign in or sign up.
- Start watching the Australian Open live.
Stream the Australian Open 2018 on ESPN2 via VPN (USA)
If you’re an ESPN subscriber, you can watch the Australian Open live online through ESPN. Here’s how:
- Download ExpressVPN on your devices
- Connect to a U.S. ExpressVPN server.
- Go to espn.go.com/watchespn/player.
- Sign in to your cable provider (an ESPN subscription is required) and start watching.
Ready for two weeks of top tennis?
ExpressVPN thinks it could be Andy Murray’s or Roger Federer’s year at Melbourne Park. Then again, maybe Rafa Nadal will get his act together. And in the Women’s, it could be time for a rising star like Simona Halep or Garbiñe Muguruza to win their first grand slam.
So, are you backing the favorites or rooting for an underdog? Sound off in the comments below! And if you want to make sure you can watch the Australian Open live, get your ExpressVPN account now.