How to Stream the Australian Open with a VPN
We think it could be Andy Murray’s or Roger Federer’s year at Melbourne Park. Then again, maybe Rafa Nadal will get his act together. And in the Women’s, it could be time for a rising star like Simona Halep or Garbiñe Muguruza to win their first grand slam.
Either way, there are lots of options for watching the Australian Open live online – provided you have a VPN.
It’s easy to set yours up. Just follow these simple steps:
- Sign up for an ExpressVPN account.
- Install ExpressVPN on the device you want to watch the Australian Open 2017 on.
- Connect to a VPN server in the USA, UK or Australia.
- Stream the games on ESPN2 (USA), Tennis Channel (USA), Eurosport (UK) or Seven Network (Australia).
That’s an ace for you, and a broken serve for everyone else who doesn’t know how to stream the games.
Two Different Ways to Watch!
While there are many different ways to stream your favorite tennis stars compete, here are a few trusted options!
Just remember to connect to the particular VPN server location before you head over to the host site.
Watch the Australia Open 2017 on Eurosport Player (UK)
Eurosport’s streaming subscription service is available in the UK. Here’s how you can watch:
- Connect to a UK server with ExpressVPN.
- Go to www.eurosportplayer.co.uk and sign in or sign up.
- Start watching the Australian Open live.
Stream the Australian Open 2017 on ESPN2 via VPN (USA)
If you’re an ESPN subscriber, you can watch the Australian Open live online through ESPN. Here’s how:
- Connect to a US ExpressVPN server.
- Go to espn.go.com/watchespn/player.
- Sign in to your cable provider (an ESPN subscription is required) and start watching.
Ready for Two Weeks of Top Tennis?
So, are you backing the favorites or rooting for an underdog? Sound off in the comments below! And if you want to make sure you can watch the Australian Open live, get your ExpressVPN account now.