Score a Touchdown on Fox Sports (USA)
There are a few different ways to stream the Super Bowl this year. If you’re looking for an American broadcast, you’ll find it exclusively on Fox NFL. You can use your VPN to help secure your connection while you stream the game from the comfort of your own home.
Here’s how to stream the game:
- Sign up for an ExpressVPN account and install the app on whichever device you want to watch the Super Bowl on.
- Use the app to connect to an ExpressVPN server in the USA. Tip: On the Windows or Mac app, use the Speed Test to find the fastest U.S. server for you.
- Visit Fox NFL to watch the game live online. You need to register with a U.S. address, but it’s free!
Score Your Own Super Bowl Victory with BBC iPlayer (UK)
Prefer a British perspective on U.S. football’s biggest event? Then it’s well worth taking a punt on the BBC’s Super Bowl coverage, which has been running a few years now.
Their online iPlayer service now streams all BBC Channels live. That’s including BBC One, which will be showing the game.
Here’s how you can watch:
- Sign up for an ExpressVPN account, then follow the simple instructions to get the app on your favorite devices.
- Connect to a UK ExpressVPN server. There are at least three to choose from.
- When the game is about to start, go to www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone and click ‘Watch live.’ That’s it! You don’t even have to sign in or anything
A VPN Can Be Your 12th Man at the Super Bowl
So who’s hoisting the Lombardi trophy this year? The Patriots are looking formidable as usual, but who else could be making a run for the biggest prize in pro football? The high-scoring Falcons? The defensively-stout Broncos? Or will an underdog shock us all?
If you have any insider tips, sound off in the comments below.
And if you want the next best thing to a Super Bowl ring, get a VPN now and make sure you can watch the game without having to worry about your IP being leaked.