The newest ExpressVPN app for Windows is available, and there’s a fantastic new ExpressVPN extension for Chrome and Firefox!
When it comes to privacy extensions, there’s simply none better than ExpressVPN’s extension for Chrome and Firefox. With your existing ExpressVPN account you can take advantage of anonymous browsing with 145+ server locations in over 90 countries.
The new ExpressVPN browser extension offers seamless integration and has some impressive features:
- Built-in kill switch to protect your data
- DNS leak protection
- Spoof location feature to disguise your location on HTML5 sites
- Block WebRTC option
Installation takes seconds, and it runs the same as traditional ExpressVPN apps.
ExpressVPN 6.2.3 has all the best features
- Protected browsing at the click of a button. Get to your favorite websites faster with a simple-to-use button that will connect or disconnect you with one click.
- Take advantage of Smart Location. ExpressVPN will pick the best VPN locations for you, letting you protect your connection easier than ever before. Not sure which location to use? Just click Smart Location!
- Location Search. Searching for the best VPN server locations is easier than ever with the location search. In fact, VPN servers are broken down into specific clusters for faster access.
- Enjoy a faster, more thorough installation process. If you thought ExpressVPN was easy to install before, you’ll be even more surprised how simple it is now. Set up and install your VPN in seconds.
Download ExpressVPN 6.2.3 Today!
You can download or upgrade your copy in just three easy steps:
- Head to My Account
- Sign in
- Click the big green “Set Up ExpressVPN” link
Be sure to download ExpressVPN 6.2.3 for Windows.
Thanks for reading!