Public holiday time! Has the bunny been yet? Are you enjoying some time off, or are you one of the heroes working over the weekend?
Whatever you’re up to, ExpressVPN has some cracking Easter treats for you:
First and foremost is the HUGE double whammy Easter competition! Two chances to win two great prizes!
Find all the hidden eggs on the website to win an ExpressVPN loaded flashrouter, which makes connecting all your devices a doddle. PlayStation, Xbox, iPad… you name it, with the ExpressVPN flash router, you can connect it.
But that’s not all — there’s also a year’s subscription up for grabs!
Once you’ve entered, why not relax with your choccies and check out some of our awesome recent blogs?
- Anonymous recently declared “total war” on GOP frontrunner Donald Trump.
Should he be worried?
- ExpressVPN looks at hacking techniques and how to protect yourself from them, in a new blog series from Lexie.
- What really goes on in the world’s most secretive nation? Here are some of the most bizarre facts about North Korea, Kim Jong-un, and the DPRK.
- Due to a rogue Chrome extension, Wired magazine recently published an article where the words “Donald Trump” were replaced with “Someone With Tiny Hands.”
- If you could erase a painful memory, would you? What if you could force someone else to forget a painful memory of you, would you do that? Where does the right to be forgotten end?
Enjoy your holiday weekend with ExpressVPN. If it’s not a holiday where you are, then enjoy your regular weekend 🙂