This article details the warranty information for the ExpressVPN Aircove AX1800.
This limited warranty applies if and only if you purchased the ExpressVPN Aircove AX1800 directly from ExpressVPN or via authorized partners listed on the ExpressVPN website. An ExpressVPN Aircove purchased from any other source or shipped outside the country where it was purchased is not covered by this warranty. For any queries or feedback for Aircove, reach out to https://www.expressvpn.com/support.
In this limited warranty, Express Technologies Limited warrants that, at the time of purchase, each new ExpressVPN Aircove is free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, as defined in https://www.expressvpn.com/support/vpn-setup/aircove. This limited warranty is valid for one year from the date of original purchase. Express Technologies Limited does not warrant against normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident or abuse. For purposes of this insurance, this product is intended to be sold and used in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the European Union, Australia, or New Zealand. Express Technologies Limited cannot guarantee that the product is compatible in other countries, or that it will meet the certification requirements of other countries for similar equipment.
This warranty is rendered null and void if any part of the router has been modified, including unauthorized modification, repair, or disassembly. The warranty is also rendered null and void by the use of any non-ExpressVPN firmware or from any inappropriate use, including but not limited to: inappropriate voltage input, dropping in liquids or on hard surfaces, usage in temperatures outside of 0-40°C, or storage in temperatures outside of -20~70°C.
Aircove regulatory information
FCC ID: 2A5HJ-AX1800
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions.
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by ExpressVPN could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates and can emit radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC/ISED/CE/UKCA radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator and your body. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
The user manual for LE-LAN devices shall contain instructions related to the restrictions mentioned in the above sections, namely that:
- The device for operation in the band 5150-5250 MHz is only for indoor use to reduce the potential for harmful interference to co-channel mobile satellite systems.
- Le dispositif utilisé dans la bande 5150-5250 MHz est réservé à une utilisation en intérieur afin de réduire le risque de brouillage préjudiciable aux systèmes mobiles par satellite dans le même canal.
The functions of Wireless Access Systems including Radio Local Area Networks (WAS/RLANs) within the band 5150-5250 MHz for this device are restricted to indoor use only within all European Union countries.
Hereby, Express Technologies Limited declares that the radio equipment type (ExpressVPN Aircove AX1800) is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: https://www.expressvpn.com/support/troubleshooting/aircove-doc
Frequency bands: 2.4G WIFI:2.412-2.472GHz; 5G WIFI:5.15-5.25GHz 5.725-5.85GHz
Maximum output power: 2.4Gwifi: 19.9dBm; 5G wifi: 22.8dBm; 5.8G wifi: 13.9dbm
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Power adapter information
|AC adapter manufacturer||Shenzhen Shi Ying Yuan Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|AC adapter model||ICP30A-120-1500|
|Input AC frequency||50/60Hz|
|Output voltage||DC 12.0V|
|Average active efficiency||87.0%|
|Efficiency at low load (10%)||82.0%|
|No-load power consumption||0.09W|
Manufacturer: Express Technologies Limited
Mill Mall, Suite 6, Wickhams Cay 1, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Bulgarian (български)
- Croatian (Hrvatski)
- Czech (Český Jazyk)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Irish (Gaeilge)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Latvian (Latviešu)
- Lithuanian (Lietuvių)
- Maltese (Malti)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovene (Slovenščina)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Norwegian (Norsk)
- Russian (Русский)
- Thai (ภาษาไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)