When we developed the ExpressVPN app for Mac, Windows, or Linux, we wanted to give our users a safer, more secure browsing experience. Because it works in conjunction with the full app, the ExpressVPN extension gives you all the protection of a VPN, unlike some other VPN extensions out there. It can also help you spoof your HTML5 geolocation on most sites, and it features the Electronic Frontier Foundation’s HTTPS Everywhere.
HTTPS Everywhere ensures that you are automatically directed to the safer HTTPS version of thousands of major websites. What’s more, it works whether or not you’re connected to the VPN.
Note that you must have the ExpressVPN app on your computer and an ExpressVPN subscription in order to use the browser extension.
If you want to see our full release notes for our browser extension, click here.
ExpressVPN browser extension: Full list of features
- Connect and disconnect the VPN from your browser
- Easily change your VPN server location
- Access additional privacy and security features
- Spoof location feature to disguise your location on HTML5 sites
- Block WebRTC
- HTTPS Everywhere
- Auto-connect when you open your browser
- Quickly see your VPN connection status from the toolbar
- Get connection status notifications
- Available in 17 languages
Install the ExpressVPN browser extension today
Full installation instructions can be found here.
Privacy should be a choice. Choose ExpressVPN.
30-day money-back guarantee