Follow every minute of the Brasileirão Série A and B seasons by streaming the games live on your computer, smartphone, or tablet securely with ExpressVPN.
Whether you’re looking to find the best way to watch Brasileirão Série A and B games on public or shared Wi-Fi networks or want to test cord-cutting services that include Brazilian soccer games, you can do it privately and securely with the help of a VPN.
How to live stream Brasileirão games with a VPN from your country
You can stream every Brasileirão game with a VPN by following just a few simple steps:
- Get ExpressVPN.
- Connect to the VPN server location that matches the broadcaster you want to watch. For example, Brazilian fans should connect to t secure server in Brazil to watch local broadcasters’ coverage.
- Check the schedule of the broadcaster you want to watch, such as Premiere (Brazil), and find the match you want to stream.
- Tune in and enjoy!
Can I use a VPN to watch Brasileirão games from another country?
ExpressVPN is a privacy and security service and should not be used as a means of copyright circumvention. We cannot see or control what you do while connected to our VPN, so you are responsible for complying with our Terms of Service, your content provider’s terms, and any applicable laws.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Brasileirão games online?
Pints, pals, and well-informed TV pundits aren’t the only things that go perfectly with the Brasileirão season—you’ll also want to add ExpressVPN to your checklist! Not only does ExpressVPN offer high-speed servers in 105 countries across the world, optimized for streaming and security, but with a VPN you can securely stream Brasileirão Serie A and B games live across your devices and even on your smart TVs and gaming consoles. Securely live stream WSL games with a VPN on up to eight simultaneous connections, allowing you and your family to watch your favorite teams at home, on the go, or even abroad.
Best VPN for watching the FA Women’s Super League
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for safely and securely streaming the entire Brasileirão Serie A and B season. With next-gen 10-Gbps servers in locations around the world, you’ll never miss a goal or minute of the action. ExpressVPN has easy-to-use apps for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS, as well as platforms that other VPN companies don’t support, like Linux, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and routers, plus browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. If you need help along the way, ExpressVPN offers 24/7 live chat support and a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee!
- High-speed servers in 105 countries across the globe, all optimized for speed and security
- Up to 8 simultaneous connections
- 5-star customer service with 24/7 live chat support
- Comprehensive support site filled with DIY troubleshooting articles, handy video tutorials, and more
- The industry’s most advanced VPN server technology, TrustedServer, wipes data on every reboot
- Our advanced protection features help you block trackers and malicious sites, hide intrusive display ads, and filter out explicit content.
- Next-gen Lightway protocol offers greater speeds, security, and reliability, especially on mobile
Watch Brasileirão live streams on Premiere
Price: 30 BRL/month and up
Premiere is an online streaming platform created by Brazilian broadcaster Rede Globo and the best way to catch Brasileirão Série A and B games live in HD and in Portuguese. Games are available to stream on its website or through its apps for smartphones and tablets. Premiere is cheapest as a standalone service but is also available with Brazilian cord-cutting service Globoplay for access to more Brazilian channels and shows.
Live stream Brasileirão Série A games with Paramount Plus
Price: 6 USD/month (7-day free trial)
If you prefer to follow the Brasileirão live but with narration in English, you can watch the Série A games on Paramount Plus. The cord-cutting service is the home of the Campeonato Brasileirão Série A, Brazil’s top soccer league, in the U.S. Stream games live or on-demand on your computer or through Paramount Plus’s apps for smartphones, tablets, or your favorite TV streaming device.
Note: You may need a U.S. credit card and a valid U.S. zip code (e.g., 47933).
Live stream Brasileirão Série A and B games with Sling TV
Price: 45 USD/month (3-day free trial)
If you want to stream Brasileirão games live with English commentary, U.S cord-cutting service Sling TV’s World Sports package includes Premiere for Serie A and B games, in addition to channels for Ligue 1, beIN SPORTS, and Willow to watch other global soccer leagues.
Note: You may need a U.S. credit card and a valid U.S. zip code (e.g., 47933).
FAQ for streaming sports
Can I stream sports on my computer?
Can I stream sports on my phone or tablet?
How can I stream on my TV with a VPN?
In brief there are five different ways to stream sports on your TV with ExpressVPN:
- With the native app for a smart TV or streaming device
- By streaming on your computer and connecting to the TV with an HDMI cable
- By mirroring or casting wirelessly to your TV or streaming device from your computer or mobile device
- By connecting to an ExpressVPN-enabled router, which allows for unlimited devices and makes it super simple to connect to different server locations simultaneously
- With MediaStreamer, ExpressVPN’s solution for devices that cannot install a VPN, such as some streaming consoles and gaming consoles. MediaStreamer only needs to be set up once, although it does not provide the full security benefits of a VPN.
For more information on all the ways to get ExpressVPN on your big-screen TV, click here or contact a 24/7 Support agent for step-by-step instructions.
I connected to the suggested VPN server location but I can’t log in to the streaming service!
No worries! Server load changes rapidly (especially when lots of people are trying to watch certain events), but that’s exactly why ExpressVPN has high-speed servers all over the world. If you’re trying to access a site in the U.S. or Germany, for instance, try connecting to a different server location in those countries.
If you’re trying to connect to a country with one server location, the first step is to check your location settings. If you’re on a mobile device, disconnect from the VPN, turn off location services, then connect to the VPN again. On both Windows and Mac computers, you can turn off Location Services within the Privacy & Security settings menu.
For more help, you can always talk to a member of our Support Team, available 24/7 by live chat.
I connected to the VPN but my internet speed is slow
If your internet speed is slow or your streaming seems to lag, there are a few possible reasons:
-The distance of your selected VPN server location from your physical location
-Your connection type (wired connections are more reliable than wireless connections)
-Suboptimal interconnectivity between the VPN and your ISP
-Slow internet connection speed at your location
-Your device type and processing power
Try each of the following steps to troubleshoot:
-Download the latest version of ExpressVPN
-Connect to a different VPN server location
-Change your VPN protocol
If you try each of the above and are still experiencing issues with your streaming speed, contact the ExpressVPN Support Team 24/7 and someone will be with you in seconds.
What other streaming services can I watch with ExpressVPN?
ExpressVPN works seamlessly with all the most popular streaming apps from around the world. Using a VPN for streaming ensures you watch securely in blazing-fast HD with unlimited bandwidth, free from ISP throttling (which can sometimes slow down speeds). If you want to watch your favorite team from anywhere—even while traveling or on unsecured networks like public Wi-Fi—ExpressVPN is a great way to enhance your sports streaming experience.