For older versions of ExpressVPN for iOS click here
ExpressVPN 5.0.1 Is Now Available and it’s Awesome!
Great news, everyone! The latest ExpressVPN iOS release is here! We’ve added a lot of great new features, as well as fixed the pesky battery issue that plagued the last app release. You can now enjoy improved connection reliability without having to worry about it taking up too much juice!
ExpressVPN 5.0.1 is here, and we can’t wait for you to give it a try!
Here’s what’s new:
- Enjoy a much smoother installation process: You can now enjoy a much more streamlined installation by following our beautiful (and simplified) step-by-step commands.
2. Use the new Welcome Wizard to get even more out of your app: Follow the guide to learn how the app works and choose the best locations and get the most out of your app experience!
3. Browse with better connection reliability: New options help improve your connection reliability and speeds!
Download ExpressVPN 5.0.1 Today!
Now you know what’s new, what are you waiting for?
If you haven’t already, head over to the App Store and download your copy today. If you’re unsure how to download, or if you’re having trouble accessing the App Store, then check out this step-by-step tutorial for help!
After you’ve taken it for a test drive, let us know what you think! Hit us with your questions, comments, concerns, and praise below!
Previous iOS app updates
ExpressVPN 4.8 for iOS Is Now Available!
Save Time, Do More With Our New iOS Release
ExpressVPN are pleased to announce our latest 4.8 iOS release. We’ve made a few adjustments, added some really great features, and ironed out a few kinks.
Here’s what’s new:
Update 1: New Search Feature
Use the new search function to find, connect to, and browse any one of our 100+ server locations with ease.
Don’t waste time scrolling through the alphabet. Just type in the location of your choice and connect quickly and easily.
- For iPhone users, just tap the search icon on the top-left corner and type in the location of your choice.
- iPad users can also take advantage of this new feature by tapping on the search field.
Update 2: New iPad Split View Multitasking Feature
On iPad only: now you can run ExpressVPN beside another app of your choice. Change your server locations without ever having to return to the main screen!
This feature only works with apps that have Split View enabled. Some third-party apps still don’t have this technology.
Take a look at how it works below with Twitter on the right and the ExpressVPN app on the left.
(Note: The Split View is available on the iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, and iPad mini 4.)
Download ExpressVPN 4.8 for iOS Today!
What are you waiting for? Head over to the App Store and download today. After you’ve had a chance to break it in, let us know what you think!
We’re committed to bringing you the best possible apps, so hit us with your questions, comments, concerns, and praise below.
ExpressVPN 4.7 for iOS Is Now Available!
Great news, guys! Our newest iOS App update is ready for you to download! Now it’s easier than ever to browse, search for, and connect to your favorite server locations.
Download ExpressVPN 4.7 for iOS from the App Store today!
What’s New in ExpressVPN 4.7?
- Tailor-made recommendations: Connect to the most reliable server locations via our new “Recommended” list, custom generated just for you.
- Intuitive navigation: Browse our 100+ server locations quickly and easily with our new navigation menu, which sorts locations by region and country.
- Updated design: Enjoy the brand-new ExpressVPN logo and sleek design.
- More compact than ever: We’ve reduced the app’s file size by 90 percent!
- Convenient access: Bookmark and connect to your favorite server locations in your new Favorites list.
The Favorites list also shows the last locations you connected to for your convenience. Check it out below!
Download ExpressVPN 4.7 for iOS
Download ExpressVPN 4.7 from the App Store today! After you’ve taken it for a spin, let us know what you think in the comments.
We’re constantly working to make our apps the best they can be, so let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Download ExpressVPN v4.6 from the App Store
We’ve fixed the auto-reconnect bug and everything should be working fine now! ??
Once again, we are sorry for the problems you may have experienced since updating to iOS 9. We know how frustrating it is to have limited access to the Internet, and we realise many of you count on ExpressVPN to stay connected. So thank you very much for your patience. You guys are the best! ! ?✌
UPDATE Sep 25, 2015
Hi, everybody. Unfortunately, our app is still a bit buggy. We are very sorry about this. Please know that we are working to get the fix into the App Store ASAP! We will keep you posted.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
Attention iPhone and iPad users! You can now get ExpressVPN v4.6 from the App Store.
What’s new in ExpressVPN v4.6?
- Compatible with iOS 8 and iOS 9.
- Option to share anonymous diagnostic data with us to help improve your connection reliability.
We apologize sincerely for the bugs you may have experienced earlier. Thank you so much for your patience, everyone!
— Your friends at ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN 4.0 for iOS is now available in the App Store!
Hey everyone! We’re excited to announce the release of ExpressVPN v4 for iOS! Customers with devices running on iOS8 can nowdownload it in the app store.
What’s new in ExpressVPN 4.0?
This is a HUGE update. The biggest changes are:
1. Our full set of VPN locations is now available on iOS.
Now our iOS users have access to our full list of VPN locations!
If you have a favorite, just hit the star next to it and it will float to the top of your list for easy access.
2. You can now connect with one click!
No more going through your system settings to connect to our servers. With ExpressVPN 4.0, you can connect and disconnect directly through the app.
As with the old app, when you’re connected to the VPN, you’ll see a small VPN icon inside a rectangle at the top of your screen.
At this time, we are aware of the following known problems:
For a fix to these issues, please read our blog post about known problems for iOS users.
If you have any other issues with the upgrade, please contact us via Live Chat support and we’ll help you from there! Or you can email us at support [at] expressvpn.com.
Happy VPNing 🙂