Need help now?Talk to a Human
Need to change your account settings?Manage My Account
This guide will show you how to cancel your ExpressVPN subscription before your subscription ends.
Subscriptions purchased with a credit card or PayPal
- Sign in to your ExpressVPN account.
- Under Subscription, you will see your subscription duration and renewal date.
- Select Manage subscription settings.
- On the Automatic Renewal Settings page, select Turn off automatic renewal. (This option only appears if you did not turn off automatic renewal.)
- Confirm your settings.
- You will see Automatic Renewal is now OFF for Subscription…
After you have turned off automatic renewal, you will not be billed for another subscription cycle. You can still use ExpressVPN until the last day of your subscription cycle.
Subscriptions purchased with Bitcoin or Paymentwall
Since subscriptions purchased with Paymentwall or Bitcoin will not renew automatically, you will not need to manually cancel your subscription.
Subscriptions purchased via the App Store
Subscriptions via the App Store in-app purchases will automatically renew after the subscription ends. Learn how to cancel your subscription.
Subscriptions via the Google Play Store
Subscriptions via the Google Play Store in-app purchases will automatically renew after the subscription ends. Learn how to cancel your subscription.