Stuck and need some help?Talk to a human
This guide will show you how to block specific IP addresses on Huawei routers.
To do so:
- In the “Router settings” page, go to Advanced and select Firewall. Some other routers show IP Filtering under the “Advanced” tab.
- Open the Firewall level drop down list and choose Custom. Name this “google” then submit it. After completing this step, you should see something like this:
- Choose the Firewall level you just created ( “google”) then select IP filtering.
- On the right, click New then enter 220.127.116.11. Click Submit.
- Repeat above but enter 18.104.22.168.
- To access certain streaming services, you may need to add a few more IPs. For the list of specific IPs, please contact the ExpressVPN Support Team.