What can a VPN do?Show Me
5 ways to use your VPNSee them now
This guide will show you how to determine what version of macOS (formerly Mac OS X) is running your MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, or Mac mini.
Find out your macOS version
In the Apple menu at the top-left corner of your screen, select About This Mac.
The version name and number will appear in the window that opens.
Setup tutorials for ExpressVPN for macOS
EASY: App setup for ExpressVPN for macOS
Install and set up the ExpressVPN app for:
- High Sierra (10.13), Sierra (10.12), El Capitan (10.11), and Yosemite (10.10)
- Mavericks (10.9) and Mountain Lion (10.8)
- Lion (10.7) and Snow Leopard (10.6)
ADVANCED: Manual setup for ExpressVPN for macOS
- Manually configure ExpressVPN for macOS with L2TP
- Manually configure ExpressVPN for macOS with Tunnelblick (OpenVPN)