What can a VPN do?Show Me
5 ways to use your VPNSee them now
This guide will show you how to find and use your activation code for the ExpressVPN apps. It will also provide instructions for users who have expired activation codes.
If you are an existing ExpressVPN user, you may still be asked to re-enter your activation code when:
- You are installing the ExpressVPN app on a new device
- You previously signed out of the ExpressVPN app on your existing device
- You previously uninstalled the ExpressVPN app on your device and are reinstalling it now
- Your previous activation code has expired
Jump to section
Step 1: Sign in to your account
Enter your ExpressVPN username and password, then hit SIGN IN.
Step 2: Find your activation code
Under “Active Subscriptions”, you will see your activation code.
My activation code has expired
When entering your activation code, you may see an error along the lines of:
This activation code has either expired or is incorrect. Please log in to our website to get your correct activation code and try again
This error might be caused by:
- your network blocking activations
- wrong system time and date
- your antivirus or firewall
To resolve the error, please contact the ExpressVPN Support Team for immediate assistance.