Need help now?Talk to a human
Need to change your account settings?Manage my account
If your ExpressVPN account is expiring soon, you can renew your subscription to continue enjoying the internet securely and privately.
To renew your account, please follow one of the options below:
Renew your account using credit card, PayPal, or Paymentwall
- Log in to your ExpressVPN account page.
- Click “Renew Now.”
- Select a plan and payment method. To renew via Paymentwall, select the third radio button.
- Click “Order Now.” You’ll see a please-wait page and then get redirected to Paymentwall.
Renew your account using Bitcoin
If you purchased your account via Bitcoin, simply wait for your account to expire before purchasing a new account while logged off from your ExpressVPN account. You can use the same email address when purchasing a new account here.
If you would like to purchase more than one account using Bitcoin, please sign up with a separate email address for each account.
Upgrade your subscription using Google Play
- Request a 9-digit renewal code from the ExpressVPN Support Team
- Login to your ExpressVPN Android app using your registered email and the 9-digit code provided by Support
- You will see an error message saying « Activation failed ». Tap OK.
- Tap on the hamburger icon on the upper left corner and select My Account
- Tap on Upgrade My Subscription. (If you are using the 9 digit code for renewal, you’ll see the “My Account” page right away. Just tap on Renew Now afterwards.)
- Choose the ExpressVPN plan you prefer. Tap on Order Now.
- Choose your preferred payment method from the list and complete all the required details.