How to stream Jones vs. Gustafsson on UFC TV (25 USD and up)
The U.S. UFC TV stream costs 65 USD, but the price varies by country. For example, the UFC TV stream for Hong Kong costs 25 USD.
- Download ExpressVPN
- Connect to an ExpressVPN server location where UFC TV is available
- Head to https://www.ufc.tv/events and purchase the fight
- Enjoy the fight live!
Note: If you encounter streaming difficulties after purchasing the fight, try connecting to a closer server location or contact Support for immediate assistance.
Any other ways to stream the Jones fight?
Be on the lookout on Reddit and other corners of the internet for other streaming options.
What time will the Jones-Gustafsson match start?
All of the excitement is coming to a head at 10 pm ET on December 29, when Bones and The Viking face off at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Gustafsson vs. Jones boxing record: Who’s the better fighter?
Jon Jones is 22-1 (9 KOs) while Alexander Gustafsson is 18-4 (11 KOs) over their careers. Who are you backing for this one?
Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson fight card
Jones and Gustafsson are the main draw, but don’t miss these delicious undercard matchups:
- Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson (Light heavyweight)
- Cris Cyborg vs. Amanda Nunes (Women’s featherweight)
- Carlos Condit vs. Michael Chiesa (Welterweight)
- Ilir Latifi vs. Corey Anderson (Light heavyweight)
- Chad Mendes vs. Alexander Volkanovski (Men’s featherweight)
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Walt Harris (Heavyweight)
- Cat Zingano vs. Megan Anderson (Women’s featherweight)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade vs. Petr Yan (Bantamweight)
- BJ Penn vs. Ryan Hall (Lightweight)
- Brian Kelleher vs. Montel Jackson (Bantamweight)
- Andre Ewell vs. Nathaniel Wood (Bantamweight)
- Uriah Hall vs. Bevon Lewis (Middleweight)
- Curtis Millender vs. Siyar Bahadurzada (Welterweight)
Jon Jones-Alexander Gustafsson: Who wins UFC 232?
Jon Jones has obliterated nearly every opponent to face him in the Octagon. The only fighter to give him trouble was Alexander Gustafsson.
Jones came out on top in 2013, but Gustafsson will surely have revenge on his mind as the two Light Heavyweight dynamos clash once again. Share your predictions below, and don’t forget to tune in with your VPN!