How to stream Cormier vs. Lewis on UFC TV (25 USD and up)
The U.S. UFC TV stream costs 65 USD, but the price varies by country. For example, the UFC TV stream for Hong Kong costs 25 USD.
- Download ExpressVPN
- Connect to an ExpressVPN server location where UFC TV is available
- Head to https://www.ufc.tv/events and purchase the fight
- Enjoy the fight live!
Note: If you encounter streaming difficulties after purchasing the fight, try connecting to a closer server location or contact Support for immediate assistance.
Any other ways to stream UFC 230?
Be on the lookout on Reddit and other corners of the internet for other streaming options.
What time will the Cormier-Lewis fight start?
All of the excitement is coming to a head on November 3rd, 10 p.m. Eastern Time, when Daniel Cormier and Derrick Lewis will face off at Madison Square Garden in New York.
Lewis vs. Cormier boxing record: Who’s the better fighter?
Daniel Cormier is 21-1 with 1 NC. Derrick Lewis is 21-5 with 1 NC.
Who’s getting win number 22?
Daniel Cormier vs. Derrick Lewis fight card
Cormier and Lewis are the main draw, but don’t miss these exciting undercard matchups:
- 185 lbs.: Israel Adesanya vs. Derek Brunson
- 185 lbs.: Luke Rockhold vs. Chris Weidman
- 185 lbs.: David Branch vs. Ronaldo Souza
- 170 lbs.: Sultan Aliev vs. Lyman Good
- 155 lbs.: Matt Frevola vs. Lando Vannata
- 135 lbs.: Brian Kelleher vs. Domingo Pilarte
- 185 lbs.: Jack Marshman vs. Karl Roberson
- 145 lbs.: Julio Arce vs. Sheymon Moraes
- 145 lbs.: Shane Burgos vs. Kurt Holobaugh
- 145 lbs.: Jason Knight vs. Jordan Rinaldi
Daniel Cormier-Derrick Lewis: Who wins?
DC is the defending champion, but he’ll likely meet his match against the Black Beast. Lewis has been on a tear and came up big at UFC 229. Can Lewis unseat the reigning champion?
Share your predictions below, and don’t forget to tune in with your VPN!