Step-by-Step Guide to Watch the UFC with a VPN
Started in 1993, the UFC has become the fastest growing sport in the world. It singlehandedly revolutionized professional MMA after succeeding the world famous Japanese Pride Fighting Championships in 2007. Led by outspoken businessman Dana White, the UFC has given rise to some of the greatest athletes in the world, including Georges St-Pierre, Jon Jones, Randy Couture, Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, and Chuck ‘the Iceman’ Liddell.
While some of the larger events are only available on Pay-per-view, there’s a decent back catalog available online, as well as a larger number of events broadcast on cable TV.
Watch the UFC on Fox Sports
In the U.S., UFC fights are broadcast on FOX Sports. Dates and times tend to vary, but you can check the full schedule of upcoming fights here.
Here’s how to watch the UFC on FOX:
- Sign up for an ExpressVPN account.
- Install ExpressVPN on any device that you want to stream the fights on.
- Connect to any ExpressVPN server in the U.S.
- Visit http://www.foxsports.com/foxsportsgo and sign in (you may need a US cable or satellite subscription).
- Enjoy the fights!
Use a VPN to Access the UFC Fight Pass and Stream Every Match on Demand
Want to relive some of the UFC’s greatest moments? No problem! That’s what the UFC Fight Pass is for.
Started in 2014, the digital-only subscription gives you full access to both live and on-demand fights from five different continents. You can choose between three different payment plans, and with a VPN your connection will be secure while you watch.
Follow these steps to access the UFC Fight Pass with a VPN.
- Connect to a VPN server location (preferably in the United States).
- Head to http://www.ufc.tv/page/fightpass and sign up for an account.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the fights!
Hit Us with Your Comments
Go ahead, folks, sock it to us! Let us know if this guide worked for you. And if you have any tips or tricks, let us know in the comments!
If you have any questions, our live chat service is available 24/7. So stand straight, keep your hands up, guard that chin, and enjoy the fights!