Want ExpressVPN on your router?Get the App for Routers
Stuck and need some help?Talk to a Human
This guide will show you how to find your router’s default gateway.
Jump to section
Finding your router’s default gateway on Windows
- Access your Command Prompt by clicking on Start and then searching for „cmd„.
- After opening the Command Prompt, type
ipconfigand hit the Enter key.
- You will see your default gateway listed next to Default Gateway.
Finding your router’s default gateway on Mac
- Click on the Apple icon on the top left corner and select System Preferences.
- Select Network.
- Near the bottom of the window, select Advanced…
- Your router’s gateway will be displayed under the TCP/IP tab, next to Router:.