If you cannot access the dashboard of a router running ExpressVPN, you will see a message saying “Looks like you’re not connected.”
To access the dashboard, make sure you have:
- Set up ExpressVPN on a compatible router:
- Connected to the router properly:
- Wi-Fi connection: Make sure you have selected the Wi-Fi network of the router running ExpressVPN and are not using a LAN cable.
- LAN connection: Make sure you have properly connected the router and device using a LAN cable, and turned off the Wi-Fi.
- Turned off any VPN connection (running via a VPN app or manual configuration) on your device.
If the issue persists, restart the router and try to access the dashboard again.