How to unblock Tinder
With more than 50 million users, Tinder has quickly become the go-to app for singles everywhere. Unfortunately, the world’s most popular dating app is blocked in some countries.
The good news? You can use a VPN to access Tinder from anywhere in the world!
How to unblock Tinder with a VPN
Can’t access Tinder? Not to worry!
With ExpressVPN, you can secure your connection and connect to any VPN location where Tinder isn’t blocked. You’ll be swiping right in no time.
Why is Tinder blocked in some countries?
Tinder is used by millions of people all over the world, but there are times when you may not be able to access the app. This is usually because:
- Your country blocks apps like Tinder
- Your country blocks Facebook
- Your network blocks Tinder for security reasons
- Your Wi-Fi service blocks Tinder, usually in a school or office network
How does a VPN let you access Tinder?
When you use ExpressVPN, you’re able to encrypt your network traffic and take an IP address in the location of your choosing. If you’re in a country or area where Tinder is blocked, you can simply use ExpressVPN to connect to a VPN server location in a country where Tinder is available.
With more than 160 server locations in 94 countries, ExpressVPN lets you connect to whichever VPN location is best for you.Get ExpressVPN
Use a VPN for Tinder
You can use ExpressVPN to access Tinder on your Android and iPhone from anywhere in the world. Get started with these three simple steps:
- Sign up for an ExpressVPN account
- Connect to a VPN location where Tinder is not blocked
- Start swiping
ExpressVPN also offers easy-to-use apps on Windows, Mac, Routers, and Linux devices.Get ExpressVPN
Could it be a match?
Now that you know how to unblock Tinder, here are a few Tinder facts you may not know:
- Tinder has had 30 billion matches to date
- Men without beards are 37% more likely to get a match
- 42% of Tinder users are already in relationships
- Users go on 1 million Tinder dates per week
- Tinder boasts 57 million active users, of which 14.7 million are paid subscribers