This article details the EU declaration of conformity for the ExpressVPN Aircove AX1800.
Express Technologies Ltd
EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
In accordance with Annex VI of Directive 2014/53/EU, Directive 2011/65/EU, Directive 2012/19/EU, Directive 2006/1907/EC, Directive 94/62/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- For the following equipment:
- Model: Aircove AX1800
- Product: ExpressVPN Aircove
- Trade name or Brand owner: ExpressVPN
- Name and address of the brand owner or his authorized representative:
- Brand Owner: Express Technologies Ltd
- Address: Mill Mall, Suite 6, Wickhams Cay 1, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- This declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the brand owner.
- The object of the declaration described above is in conformity with the relevant Union harmonization legislation:
- RED Directive 2014/53/EU
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- WEEE Directive 2012/19/EU
- REACH Directive 2006/1907/EC
- Packaging Waste Directive 94/62/EC
- References to the relevant harmonized standards used or references to the other technical specifications in relation to which conformity is declared:
Essential Requirement Harmonized Standards Radio EN 300 328 V2.2.2 (2019-07)
EN 301 893 V2.1.1 (2017-05)
EN 300 440 V2.1.1 (2017-03)
EMC EN 301 489-1 V2.2.3 (2019-11)
EN 301 489-17 V3.2.4 (2020-09)
EN 301 489-3 V2.3.2
Safety EN 62368-1:2014+A11:2017
Health EN IEC 62311:2020
The conformity assessment procedure has been followed and performed with the involvement of a notified body: TÜV Rheinland LGA Products GmbH.
The notified body has assessed compliance and issued EU-type examination certificate: RT 60170140 0001.
- Supplied accessories: Power adapter model ICP30A-120-1500