고객님의 기기용 VPN이나 DNS가 필요하신가요?지금 ExpressVPN에 가입하세요
ExpressVPN 계정 하나로 모든 기기에서 이용무료로 앱 이용하기
Before proceeding, make sure you have an active ExpressVPN subscription.
Not yet a customer? Read why you should get ExpressVPN for Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick.
1. Set up your VPN router or virtual VPN router
To establish a VPN connection, you need to set up a VPN router or a virtual VPN router.
Set up a VPN router
To set up a VPN on your router, you can:
- use the ExpressVPN app for routers on selected router models, or
- use the manual router configurations
Set up a virtual VPN router
2. Connect your Amazon Fire device to the router
On your Amazon Fire device’s menu, select Settings.
Select the network name of the VPN router or virtual VPN router that you set up earlier.
Enter the network password for your VPN router or virtual VPN router:
- VPN routers: Enter the Wi-Fi network password.
- Virtual VPN routers: Enter the password you created on your Windows PC or Mac earlier.