Behöver du ett VPN eller DNS till din enhet?Skaffa ExpressVPN nu
Ett ExpressVPN-konto för alla enheter.Skaffa appar gratis
ExpressVPN Keys lets you take control of your password security. You can generate unique, complex passwords that are hard to hack, store them in a secure digital vault, then fill your logins with just a click. Here are the full release notes for ExpressVPN Keys.
2023 April 20
- We’ve improved the reliability of importing credit cards and notes from other password managers.
2023 March 30
- We’ve improved the reliability when you import logins from 1Password.
2023 March 22
- We’ve fixed a few graphical errors on the password generator and view screens.
2023 March 16
- You now have more characters to play with! We’ve increased the field limits for titles and usernames.
2023 March 13
In this release, we:
- Added some missing icons of other password managers, who’s store of passwords can be imported into ExpressVPN Keys.
- Fixed an issue where, if you tried re-importing logins, ExpressVPN Keys would show you error messages, rather than just ignoring the re-imported logins.
2023 March 9
As of this release, you can now:
- View your saved secure notes.
- View your saved credit cards.
2023 February 17
- We’ve fixed a bug that was occasionally preventing you from successfully importing logins from Microsoft Edge.
2023 February 7
- We’ve fixed a minor bug that was preventing notes that you added to logins from showing on multiple lines if the note length was long enough to require multiple lines.
2022 October 12
- We’ve fixed a bug that was preventing you from importing certain passwords.
2022 September 4
- It’s time for an update! We’ve added a new notification that will let you know when ExpressVPN Keys browser extension has updated.
2022 August 25
This release includes quite a few improvements, including:
- New features
- You can now add personal notes for each saved login.
- You can import your current passwords from LastPass, Dashlane, 1Password, and Bitwarden as CSV files.
- You can find support articles for Keys in the Help tab.
- Bug fixes
- We realigned some icons that were out of place.
- We’ve reduced the wait before deleting a saved login takes effect.
- We added acknowledgements for the family of fonts we use.