도중에 막혀서 도움이 필요하신가요?실제 상담원과 대화하세요
This guide will show you how to manually configure your Linux computer with other DNS server addresses to activate the ExpressVPN app.
To manually configure specific DNS server addresses on Linux:
- Run the following command:
sudo apt-get install resolvconf
- Open the following file in a text editor of your choice, such as Vim:
- Enter the following lines, replaced with the DNS server addresses you want to use. The example below uses OpenDNS’s secure DNS servers:
- Remove any nameserver lines that you configured in the past.
- Save the file.
- Backup the current configuration file by running:
sudo mv /etc/resolv.conf /etc/resolv.conf.backup
- Link to the new resolvconf configuration file by running:
sudo ln -s /run/resolvconf/resolv.conf /etc/resolv.conf
sudo resolvconf -u
- Restart network services by running:
sudo /etc/init.d/networking restart
You have changed the DNS server used on your Linux computer. If you had trouble activating the ExpressVPN app for Linux before, try activating the ExpressVPN app again.