Catch El Clásico and Other La Liga Games with a VPN
There are lots of places to stream La Liga matches live online, but some sites may be better than others.
Here’s our simple guide to getting around that with a VPN.
Stream La Liga Games on beIN SPORTS (USA)
If you prefer a North American approach to Spanish “soccer”, beIN SPORTS is the broadcaster for you. Lucky for you, watching on beIN is pretty easy when you have a VPN.
Here’s how to stream:
- Connect to one of 20 US ExpressVPN servers.
- Sign in at www.beinsports.com. (A subscription may be required.)
- Get ready for kick-off!
Watch La Liga Live on Sky Sports (UK)
The UK’s Sky Sports has more live La Liga games than anyone else — even more than Spanish broadcasters!
Here’s how to stream Sky Sports’ Liga broadcasts with a VPN:
- Connect to a UK ExpressVPN server.
- Sign in at www.skysports.com/watch. (You’ll need a Sky Sports subscription or NowTV pass.)
- Start watching!
When Are the Best Times To See La Liga Games Live?
Spanish football fans like a late kick-off. Some of the biggest televised matches start at 9.05pm Central European Time (CET) and don’t finish until 11pm.
But the whole weekend is good for watching La Liga. Typical kick-off times are:
- Saturdays at 11am, 3pm, 5.15pm, 7.30pm, and 9.05pm
- Sundays at 11am, 3pm, 5.15pm, and 7.30pm
- Weeknights at various times from 7pm to 9pm (all times are CET)
Check the listings on your preferred sports service to find live match times.
Of course, you’ll only find games during the football season. The 2015/16 La Liga season started on August 22, 2015 and ends on May 15, 2016.