How to watch the Serie A with a VPN
Got your VPN? Wondering how to watch the Serie A in the U.S.? The UK? Here’s your one-stop guide to enjoying Italian football online:
Catch Serie A on BT Sport (UK)
If you live in the UK, BT Sport is your ticket to live Serie A football matches. Here’s how to watch BT Sport in any country in three quick steps.
- Get ExpressVPN on your devices
- Connect to a UK ExpressVPN server. There are six to choose from.
- Visit http://sport.bt.com and click ‘Watch Live.’ (Note a BT Sport subscription may be required.)
- Enjoy the game!
Stream Serie A soccer on beIN Sports (USA)
In America, beIN Sports is the place to watch Serie A soccer. Here’s how to bypass the British commentary and watch Serie A with a U.S. approach.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN
- Connect to a U.S. ExpressVPN server. There are 20 to choose from.
- Go to https://beinsportsconnect.tv and click ‘LIVE.’ (A beIN Sports subscription is required.)
- Start watching!
When is the 2017-2018 Serie A soccer season happening?
Most games are played Sundays at 3pm Italian/Central European Time (CET). Other times to look out for live Serie A soccer games are:
- Saturdays at 3pm, 6p, and 8.45pm
- Sundays at 12.30pm, 3pm, 6pm, and 8.45pm
- Mondays at 7pm and 9pm
- Thursdays and Fridays at 8.45pm
Check listings for the latest fixtures. And remember, all the times above are Italian/CET.
Will it be Juve or Napoli?
Napoli, lead by a red-hot Dries Mertens, is scoring goals for fun and dominating the league. Juventus, a pre-season favorite, is close behind at second. Inter Milan is having one of their best starts in recent memory, but will AC Milan play spoiler to this table-topping trio?
Share your own title predictions in the comments. And if you want to make sure you can access Serie A soccer streams wherever you are, download ExpressVPN.