Watch Ligue 1 online with BT Sport (UK)
If you live in the UK, BT Sport is your best bet for catching live streams of the games. You can use your VPN to watch them all in three easy steps.
- Connect to a UK ExpressVPN server.
- Go to http://sport.bt.com and click ‘Watch Live.’ (You need a BT Sport subscription.)
- Start watching!
Stream Ligue 1 live on beIN Sports (U.S.)
In the U.S., Ligue 1 is aired on beIN Sports, and you can catch them all by:
- Connecting to a U.S. ExpressVPN server.
- Signing in at https://beinsportsconnect.tv and click ‘LIVE.’ (A beIN Sports cable subscription is required.)
- Boom! Vive la soccer!
When to watch the 2018-2019 Ligue 1 football season
Like all major European football seasons, Ligue 1 is played over winter from August to May. There’s a Christmas break of about three weeks. The 2018-2019 season starts on August 10th, 2018.
Ligue 1 matches often kick at the following (French/CET) times:
- Saturdays at 2pm, 5pm and 8pm
- Sundays at 2pm, 5pm and 9pm
- Fridays at 8.30pm
Check the latest fixtures for specific game times. And don’t forget, the above times are in CET!
Will PSG run away with the title?
Pretty much. Aside from AS Monaco‘s title triumph in 2016/17, it’s been Les Parisiens every season.
With world-class talents Neymar and Kylian Mbappe toying with defenses every week and Edinson Cavani in the form of his life, PSG have their eyes set on another domestic treble. With Gigi Buffon between the sticks, can they finally win the Champions League?
Most importantly, don’t forget to set up your VPN and secure your internet while you watch French Ligue 1!