Don’t miss a single second!
This year’s European Grand Prix circuit will power through the city streets of Baku. It’s Azerbaijan’s only Formula One event. The race is scheduled for July 17, in the middle of the season.
The races are being broadcast on a few different channels. In the U.S., NBC owns all broadcast rights for the entire race season. If you prefer watching an American broadcast just be aware that watching online will require a cable TV subscription.
Follow these steps to tune in:
- Sign up for an ExpressVPN account.
- Install ExpressVPN on any device that you want to watch the 2016 European Grand Prix on.
- Connect to any VPN server location in the United States.
- Go to the NBC Live Sports Extra website or download one of the identically named apps.
- Input your (or your trusting friend’s) cable/satellite provider, username, and password–the same credentials you would use to pay a bill online.
- Navigate to the race stream and watch the European Grand Prix as it happens!
If you prefer a touch of class to your races, Sky Sports in the UK is also streaming every race of the season on the Sky Go app. Just connect to any UK-based server, open the app, and enjoy!
Note: Sky’s player doesn’t always play nice with Chrome, so you may have to use Internet Explorer, Edge, or Firefox.
Who will come out on top?
Lewis Hamilton looks to be a strong contender for gold in the Mercedes. Will he take home the trophy in Baku?
Get ExpressVPN now and watch the triumphant return of the European Grand Prix and the rest of the Formula One season now!